Thursday, July 5, 2007

Freedom Month!!!



Hi friends!!
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July.

I returned from Colorado last Friday, volunteered at the Celebrate Freedom Christian concert in Dallas on Saturday, and hopped into Laura's Kentucky-bound vehicle on Sunday.
Yes, it's been a busy past couple of weeks, but I've had the blessing of visiting with many of my ministry supporters in a few different states, and reuniting with friends.
As I promised, I've got pictures from the Colorado Rocky Mountain Getaway Conference!!! Three students from Carrollton accepted Christ at the conference; one other student, raised a Muslim, also received Christ, but is having a difficult time with the idea that he can only serve one God. Please pray that God will continue to work on his heart. Several other students from other regions also received Christ at the conference.
The students at the conference all had the opportunity to share their faith with the community on the last full day at Estes Park, and through these students, God brought salvation to many of the inhabitants of Estes Park and surrounding towns/cities.

I have now raised up to one-third of my financial support--praise God!!! God is reminding me everyday of His ability to do over and beyond all that I could ever ask or think. I pray that you all experience the joy of resting in the assurance of His presence.
Prayer Requests . . .
I will be working together with a couple of other volunteers to oversee the summer Student Venture ministry in Carrollton. Please ask that God would use us to nurture the students and lead others to Him.
Please pray that God would grant the SV Carrollton staff the wisdom and discernment necessary to select and train student leaders for next year.
PLEASE let me know how I can be praying for you. Love you all!!


Sunrise!!
Main building on YMCA Camp, Estes Park




Rock Climbing :)


No comments: