Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back in Texas!

And . . . we're back in Texas! What a trip!

The bus ride back from Colorado seemed to go by much more quickly than the drive to Colorado. I must confess, I slept for most of it. I've been "counting blessings" since I returned home. As I shared in a previous note, we had several students from Carrollton accept Christ into their hearts or recommit themselves to Him at the conference. I look forward to what God is going to do in their lives and through them as we continue the process of discipleship.


I'll keep you updated on the summer discipleship events. In the mean time, enjoy these photos from Colorado :)





Photos:


Top Row (L-R): Mike Donehey (Tenth Avenue North); Beautiful mountain scenery (courtesy of Dave Bryant); Tenth Avenue North (the band that led us in worship for the whole week, and led our hearts to the foot of the cross. One student shared that as she sang the song "Let It Go" along with the band, God worked to break the unforgiveness she had been carrying in her heart. Praise God for a Christian band that makes it a priority to glorify God and speak the truth of His Word!)

Bottom Row (L-R): Danny, Rani, Natalia, Dave, Cameron, Jevarcus (after climbing Bear Lake); Pretty picture (courtesy of Dave).

No comments: